RETURN, REFUND AND SHIPPING POLICY
Refund Address: 30 N GOULD ST STE N, SHERIDAN, WY 82801, USA
Refund and Shipping Policies.
A. Return and Refund Policy
- All purchases are final and non-refundable/non-returnable after thirty (30) days from the date of such purchases.
- Off specification products are eligible for returns or refund. In such case, a customer will need to contact us at [email protected]within thirty (30) days from the date of purchase and request for a return or refund explaining the reason therefor. We will read the customer’s request and reply accordingly.
- If a customer receives a faulty or defective product, the customer may request for a return or refund within thirty (30) days from the date of purchase by contacting us at [email protected] setting out an explanation and attaching a picture of the faulty/defective product in support of his request.
- Upon approval of a request of a customer for return or refund for any reason, the customer will need to courier the faulty/defective product to our agent’s address, which will be advised by us to the customer via e-mail. We will share the address of our Agent with the Customer upon approval of the return request.
- In case of return or refund, the customer will need to cover the shipping costs himself/herself.
- In case of refund, the customer’s money will be refunded directly to the Debit/Credit card which the customer had used to purchase a product from us after safe receipt of the product by us from the customer.
B. No responsibility for Courier Company
- We will not be responsible for:
- Delays caused by the courier/shipping company;
- International duties or customs charges;
- Products that are lost or damaged in the mail. The courier/shipping company will be responsible once our agent ships the packages; and
For products that have been marked delivered by the Post Office, you will need to contact your local Post Office to obtain information regarding your package.
2. If there is a problem with your tracking number or package delivery, please contact the courier company directly prior to contacting us. Please allow 1-4 business days for your tracking information to show. In some rare cases, tracking information may not update, but you will still receive your order. Please contact us after the estimated delivery time has passed.
3. All our shipments include Tracking with Delivery Confirmation. If your tracking information confirms that the item has been delivered to your order address, but you have not received your order, please contact the courier/shipping company directly to investigate this issue. We cannot be held accountable for packages where tracking information states the package has been delivered to your order address.
4. We will not be responsible if the package is not delivered in the guaranteed shipping times as it may take 1-2 business days to process the order and we cannot be held liable for the courier company guarantees. If the item is not delivered in time, please contact the courier/shipping company.
5. It is the responsibility of the customer to make sure that he or she enters the shipping address correctly. We are not responsible if a package is shipped back to us due to an incorrect or undeliverable address. We do our best to speed up processing and shipping times. If you decide to cancel your order or change your shipping address, please write to us at email@example.com soon as you place your order. We will do our best to make the change, however we cannot guarantee that we will be able to do so.
6. We cannot guarantee that you will or will not be charged any customs taxes or duties. You are responsible for all applicable customs, duties, taxes and fees charged by your government. Please contact your country’s customs office for respective charges and rates on package coming outside of your country. Customers are responsible for all import duties, customs, and local taxes charged by your country. We are unable to advise the amount of what these fees might be and we recommend that you contact your country’s customs office or tax agent for respective charges and rates on a package coming outside of your country.